So, hands up, who fully intended to start making their Christmas cards in January 2018... then it slipped to Easter, July, September and before you knew it December arrived and you were up to your ears in tinsel, wrapping paper and sprouts?
Sounding familiar? Yes, that was me again!
I'm planning that this will change in 2019, but I do need a little help from my friends and that's where you guys come in! My aim is to run a little challenge during the year to kickstart my Christmas card making and I thought I'd share the fun by adding a linky and asking you to play along too!
The themed challenges will launch fortnightly on a Tuesday morning. They will run for two weeks until Monday evening, just before a new challenge commences. I'll try and keep rules and regulations to a minimum and will probably mess up things from time to time, but I hope you'll just enjoy the ride and have some fun!
There will be 53 Tuesdays in 2019 (or so Mr Google tells me), so that will be about 26-ish Christmas cards made if you were to play along in each challenge - Woo hoo!
I'll pick some favourites from the entries (see how gloriously optimistic I am?) and award a bauble or two by way of a little thank you for joining in.
The theme for Challenge #1 is Rudolph and Friends
Here's card #1 from me, hey look, it's January 1st and I already have a Christmas card made and ready to send! This challenge is all about deer - so break out your reindeer stamps or stag die cuts and join the fun.
I'm totally smitten with this little Rudolph by Clearly Besotted from their lovely set Let's Prance! Isn't he just so pleased and proud to be dashing through the snow? BTW, Clearly Besotted have a rather nice sale going on in the UK right now, and Rudolph and his mates are priced at 25% off normal price.
And now it's your turn to play along....
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday, with the previous challenge closing at 23.55pm GMT on the Monday before the launch of each new challenge.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge (Thanks for the query, Gail) and try to resist the urge to backlink to older projects.