Hi Cardfriends, welcome to Challenge #2 at Christmas Kickstart. If you are reading this you must have made the jump from my personal blog Just a Dotty Pudding.
A very, very big thank you to everyone who played along with Challenge #1. I was completely blown away by how many of you fabulous folk joined the fun. Check back towards the end of this week when I'll pick Challenge #1 Top Picks and a Winner from your gorgeous entries.
The theme for Challenge #2 is Bundle Up!
Yes, we're wrapping ourselves in scarves, hats, ear muffs, mittens, big socks, onesies and any other paraphernalia you can come up with to keep the Winter chills at bay!
My cards for this challenge both feature a set which I first spotted just before Christmas called Winter Wear by Concord & 9th. So cute! The set comes with some lovely sentiments, but I wanted the phrase 'Baby, it's Cold Outside' on the first card. To achieve this I used some of the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's adorable set Winter Alpaca plus some very old, squishy letters from a nameless clear set I think I bought from Mrs Noah, just before she gave up crafting to help her husband build the ark.
As you can see, you can easily use the images from this set without the sweet girl's face to achieve a completely different look to your card.
I very much hope you'll find time to play along with Challenge #2.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.