Thursday, January 17, 2019

Let's Trim the Tree - Challenge #1

Hi Cardmakers, it's time to 'Trim the Tree' here at Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

Thank you so much to everyone who played along, commented or just took a look at Challenge #1. I've been completely overwhelmed by everyone's enthusiasm for this new challenge.

Your cards featuring Rudolph and Friends have been completely stunning: you guys certainly haven't made it easy for me to come up with my 'Top Picks'! If I could, I'd pick you all as there's so much inspiration on show in each and every entry.

In no particular order my top picks are:

Brenda's twirly-mustachioed Santa and his reindeer buddies.

Greta's super adorable reindeer.

and Marina's lovely Rudolph in his sentiment circles.

Please grab your Top Picks Bauble for your blog.


The winner of Challenge #1 is Sally from Cinnamon Sally Designs


I love Sally's card for so many reasons: a cute, beautifully coloured reindeer dashing across snowy die cut letters AND a pretty winter sky on the horizon.

Well done, Sally, you're the first 'Star on the Tree' here at Christmas Kickstart, hope you enjoy your new blog badge.


Once again, many thanks to everyone who entered Challenge#1.

Challenge #2 - Bundle Up! is already live, and I very much hope you'll join me to play along.



5 comments:

  1. So fun to see my card made the cut! Thanks so much, Jo! Congrats to Sally & all the picks--fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the top picks and winner. Glad it's going so well. It's fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies and thanks do much for picking me as your first challenge winner Jo. Looking forward to playing along again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool to be included in the top picks! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts