Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #88 - Festive Frames!

 


Hi, Kickstarters, welcome to a brand new challenge! 

For the whole of July we're lucky to be joined by another very talented cardmaking lady, so please say hello to Leslie from Running With Scissors!




"Hi!  It's me, Leslie, waving hello from the Oregon coast, USA.  My young Golden Retriever, Sophie, and my dear husband, Rich, are close by as I compose this bio at my craft room window where I can watch over the garden and enjoy the birds at the feeders.  I've been making cards for many years and somehow I never grow tired of it.  What a pleasure it is to sit among my vast supply of stamps, dies, embossing folders, inks, papers... on and on.  It's a roomful of possibilities and I'm always eager to get started.  I would love to have you come visit me at Running With Scissors... "

Thanks so much for accepting the elf hat this month, Leslie, it's great to have you here.

Our theme for July is
Festive Frames

We'd like to see a FRAME on your Christmas card!

 Take a look at what Leslie has created for our challenge...


Just take a moment to enjoy all the different elements she's included! You can find the details about Leslie's beautiful card by heading to her blog here

Here's what I made for the theme.



Rudolph is here to announce his fabulous Random Raffle Prize for this challenge:
 

Look everyone, it's a baby Rudolph!

Leslie and I hope you'll come and join the fun for our challenge; we can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Cool cards ladies and a fun theme. Baby Rudolf is a cutie. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards and love the different takes on the framed design.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see Leslie donning the Elf Hat with that adorable card. Another fun theme Jo and your fab gang of gingerbread men have definitely got their festive groove on! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun theme and I love both cards! Looking forward to playing along, Jo & Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts