Friday, September 15, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #78 - Reminder Post



Hi guys, it's Reminder time here at Christmas Kickstart where we're in the mad-talented company of Kimberly W from Wienerhoneymooners.

 

Our theme for this month is:

Challenge #78 - Chillin' with my Snowmies

And here's a reminder of Kimberley's adorable card: 




I always like to create my reminder card by taking some inspiration from the card created by our elfin guest and so here's what I came up with...


One of the things I really like about Kimberley's card is the way your eye is invited to move around the card to 'read' the full story of her creation. I used Scene Builder from Mama Elephant and a cute Jane's Doodles Snowman from Winter Icons to make my card. 

Rudolph has a lovely prize for his Random Raffle for this challenge.


Please take a look at the Challenge Guidelines above before entering the challenge. 

Kimberley and I both hope you'll come and play along!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning snowman card, and I love your sticker cards too. What a lovely layered scene you've made. Thanks for playing once again at Christmas Kickstart with Kimberley and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts