Saturday, April 15, 2023

Challenge #73 - Reminder Post

 


Hi there, Kickstarters, I hope you're having a fab day. This month we're all about Gnomes as we play... 

Challenge #73 - Gnome for Christmas


We have the lovely Gail from Crafty Nomad as our elf and here's a quick reminder of the delightful rocker card she made as her inspiration piece for the challenge


I just fell in love with Gail's card and decided to shamelessly CASE it! It rocks like a dream.



You can find all the details of how I made my card by clicking here

Don't forget that Rudolph's Random Raffle is for this cute little penguin stamp set and everyone who follows the challenge guidelines will go into the draw for this little cutie. 




Gail and I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts