Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Challenge #73 - Gnome for Christmas

 


It's time for Challenge #73 here at Christmas Kickstart and we've got one of our regular elves dropping by to supply the inspiration... Welcome back, Gail, it's always great to have you here!


Our theme for this challenge (chosen by Gail) is...

Challenge #73 - Gnome for Christmas

We'd like to see your Gnomes and Gnomettes for this challenge, please.

Here's what Gail created... Isn't it brilliant? I love her fun trio of rocking gnomes.



Here's my card...


Isn't this Santa Gnome adorably cute? I had fun colouring him and only hope that he isn't stuck in that chimney pot! You can find all the details by visiting my blog by clicking here

It wouldn't be Christmas Kickstart without Rudolph and his Random Raffle and here he is with his prize for this challenge:

   


Admittedly, not a gnome, but a very cute prize all the same. Nice work, Rudolph.

Rudolph has asked me to add the Challenge Guidelines to this post so that everyone knows what they have to do to be eligible for his Random Raffle. So here they are:

Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 

  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month. 
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
  • Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.

Both Gail and I can't wait to see what you create for this theme so please come and join the fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the cards are so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a gnome! These are adorable cards. Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations, all - sorry I didn't get a chance to participate! I had my gnome stuff ready but time got away from me....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts