I'm delighted to be welcoming Tina from Treebug as our elf for this month!
"Hi. I am Tina and I live in Slovenia, a country well known for its stunning nature. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have one daughter and two sons. I started cardmaking in 2010 when my husband bought me my green Cuttlebug and the rest is history. I don’t have any specific style, I just love playing with papers and trying different styles and new techniques. You can find more about me on my blog (http://www.treebug.org/). The name incorporates my passion for the environment (»tree«) and card making (»bug« is short for my green Cuttlebug). I was very happy when Jo asked me to be a Guest Elf for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge because I love making Christmas cards. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing all your Christmas inspiration in the gallery."
Tina has chosen a lovely theme for us to play with in September
Challenge #66 - Home for the Holidays
We'd love to see cards with houses, homes, fireside scenes, cityscapes - whatever the phrase conjures up for you!
Here's what Tina made to get us started...
Isn't this just a beaut! What a great colour combo, and I love the sweet Winter scene and Tina's choice of embellishments. Take a look at Tina's blog for all the info on her gorgeous card.
It's hard to believe we're playing the same challenge, but here's what I made...
Just shows how much choice there is with our theme! You can find all the details of how I made my card on my blog here.
The lovely Rudolph is here with a lovely prize for his Random Raffle.Nice choice, Rudolph! I love that spaghetti beard, and who doesn't need a Santa Hat, cute glasses and some Ho's in their craft stash??!!
Tina and I hope you'll come and play along with our challenge. Don't forget to read through the rules before entering.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Thank you so much for the GD, Jo! I am so pleased to be here and your card is just perfect, I love CAS! This is such a great example of all the possibilities of our theme, great choice!
Thanks for a fun challenge, Jo and elf Tina! Lovely inspiration and great theme!!
Great cards by both of you, Jo and Tina! And a super theme as well.
I’m so proud to be in your top 3, congrats to all, blessing.
Post a Comment