Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Christmas Kickstart Challenge Reminder - Challenge #65




It's Reminder time here at Christmas Kickstart and we're playing with a fun theme...


Our elfin inspiration for this month comes from the very lovely Gail over at Crafty Nomad.



Here's what Gail made for the challenge:


I just love this card and MUST add that fun image to My Wish List. I like that Gail made a shaped card and I admire her positioning of the snowman/cat combo, which is perfect inside the double frame.

I don't have too many shaped-dies, but I wanted to make my Inspired by... card a shaped card, so here's the result!


You can find out all the details by visiting my blog here

Rudolph has done us proud with a gorgeous little stamp set as his Random Challenge Prize for August. 



There are currently #35 gorgeous cards in our gallery for this challenge - Christmas cardmaking has begun big time across Cardland, so why not join the fun and come play along!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts