And before you know it, July is half-way gone!
I'm so happy to have Helen B of Helen's Craft Haven on board as our elf for this month's challenge.
Challenge #64 - Show us your Snowfolk!
Here's a little reminder of what Helen made...
You can find out all the details of how she created this lovely card over on her blog, here.
This is my 'inspired by...' card, which means I get to shamelessly CASE some of the beautiful details of Helen's card!
One of the things I love about visiting Helen's blog is how she uses pencil crayons to colour her chosen images. I'm not very good at using pencils crayons (as you can see!), so I thought I'd have a try. I picked this gorgeous Penny Black image because so many of Helen's cards feature PB stamps, plus her card had three snowmen and is landscape slimline format.
I do love the little story that this fun stamp tells.
Rudolph has chosen a fun Woodware Craft Collection tag prize for this month's Random Raffle Prize.
Please read the rules...
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Helen and I hope you'll play along with this fun theme - the challenge is open until the last day of July!