Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Challenge #64 - Show us your Snowfolk



It's July (not sure how that's happened) and I'm delighted to be joined by Helen B of Helen's Craft Haven for a fun, new challenge.

"Hello, I’m Helen of Helen’s Craft Haven. I’m a musician and music teacher based in West London, teaching flute, clarinet, saxophone, recorder and music theory to pupils of all ages, as well as arranging music for, and directing a couple of school Wind Bands and an ensemble of enthusiastic adult musicians. I’m mostly a weekend crafter, and it was making my own Christmas cards nearly twenty years ago that first got me into stamping - they are still my favourite type of card to make, so I was thrilled when Jo asked me to be a Guest Elf for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!"

It's great to have you here, Helen, and thanks so much for providing such a gorgeous inspiration card for our new theme which is:

Challenge #64 - Show us your Snowfolk!

Here's what Helen made...


Isn't this just great? The positioning of those snow dudes is just perfect and I love their different and beautifully coloured scarves and hats. You can find out all the details of how she made this lovely card over on Helen's blog, here

I made this for the challenge...


And you can find out what I used by clicking here.

Rudolph has chosen a cheeky little elf tag prize for this month's Random Raffle Prize.

 

Please read the rules...


Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 

  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month. 
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
  • Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.

Helen and I hope you'll play along with this fun theme!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me to be a Guest Elf - such fun!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness....who would have guessed how popular this theme would be!! Great participation. Yay!!
    Welcome to Helen as Guest Elf. What an adorable card!! So cute with the little snowguys in a row.
    Beautiful hostess sample, too. Love that gorgeous blue background and the big plump snowman!!
    Just playing for fun this month, but wanted to join in the Christmas in July celebration.
    Thank you for the sweet holiday challenge.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see Helen as Guest Elf and to get all these wonderful snowfolk Christmas card design ideas! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts