It's July (not sure how that's happened) and I'm delighted to be joined by Helen B of Helen's Craft Haven for a fun, new challenge.
"Hello, I’m Helen of Helen’s Craft Haven. I’m a musician and music teacher based in West London, teaching flute, clarinet, saxophone, recorder and music theory to pupils of all ages, as well as arranging music for, and directing a couple of school Wind Bands and an ensemble of enthusiastic adult musicians. I’m mostly a weekend crafter, and it was making my own Christmas cards nearly twenty years ago that first got me into stamping - they are still my favourite type of card to make, so I was thrilled when Jo asked me to be a Guest Elf for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!"
It's great to have you here, Helen, and thanks so much for providing such a gorgeous inspiration card for our new theme which is:
Challenge #64 - Show us your Snowfolk!
Here's what Helen made...
Isn't this just great? The positioning of those snow dudes is just perfect and I love their different and beautifully coloured scarves and hats. You can find out all the details of how she made this lovely card over on Helen's blog, here.
I made this for the challenge...
And you can find out what I used by clicking here.
Rudolph has chosen a cheeky little elf tag prize for this month's Random Raffle Prize.
Please read the rules...
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
Helen and I hope you'll play along with this fun theme!