Welcome back! It's reminder time for Challenge #61 here at Christmas Kickstart! This month I'm delighted to be joined once again by my buddy Gail AKA Crafty Nomad. BTW, it's Gail's birthday on April 22nd, so why not drop by at her blog and leave her some love!
Our theme for April is:
Challenge #61 - From My Gnome to Yours!
Here's Gail's quirky, cute take on the theme. You can find the details on her blog here.
Here's my 'Inspired by...' creation. I liked that Gail had made her gnome take centre stage on her card, so I did the same.
I paper-pieced his hat from a tiny snippet of Christmas paper and added a second beard and body over the top of the first to give depth. He's doing a little 'jazz hands' for us.
I hope you like the sweet little gnome guy that Rudolph has chosen as our Random Raffle prize for this month. Anyone who enters and has followed the guidelines will be eligible to go into the drawer to win this little cutie.
Please check through the challenge rules before linking your entry, and we look forward to seeing your gnomies! You have until April 30th to enter.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.