It's the first Tuesday of the month and so it's time for a brand new challenge here at Christmas Kickstart! A big thank you to everyone who played in the previous challenge, it was great to see so many of you making Christmas cards in January.
We have a new theme and a fabulous new elf on board to inspire us. Please welcome the rather wonderful Jennifer W from Jenerally Speaking!
"Hi there! I’m Jen and I'm thrilled to have been invited by Jo to be a Guest Elf this month. I live in Bermuda with my husband and our cat, Ella, who graciously lets us serve and adore her. After years of working at an animal hospital I am now happily employed at a tiny local bookstore that’s been a fixture on the island for over 70 years. I’ve been cardmaking since 2007 and blogging since 2010. Life has kept me from crafting for the last few months and I am itching to get back to making cards and being inspired by all my talented Blogland friends."
Our theme for this month is:
The Sentiment takes Centre Stage
We'd like to see big, bold sentiments on your cards that are quite clearly
the star of the show and the main attraction.
Here's what Jen created for this challenge:
Isn't this great? Take a look at Jen's blog to find out all the details on how she made this little piece of brilliance.
Here's what I made for the challenge.
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities and a set from Hero Arts called Joy Stamp and Cut to make my card. For all the details on this and top see the other cards I made for this challenge, take a look on my blog by clicking here.
Finally, here's Rudolph with his Random Raffle Prize for this challenge.
Please, don't forget to read the challenge guidelines as Rudolph gets quite grumpy when he can't award his randomly drawn prize... And let's face it, nobody wants a grumpy reindeer!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this one.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.