Saturday, January 15, 2022

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #58 - Reminder

 


Welcome back, I hope that 2022 is treating you well!

It's hard to believe that January is already half-way done, but it's true and so it's time for our mid-month reminder post for Challenge #58. Our theme is Rainbow Christmas and our elfin muse is the lovely Cornelia from Stempel Spass.


Cornelia very kindly created a second card for our challenge:

I think you'll agree she's 'nailed' the challenge, and you can find all the details of how she created her card on her blog here.

I'm not really sure my card is quite as 'rainbow-y' as I wanted, but I hope you like it. You can find all the details over on my blog.


You have until 31st January to 'wow' us with your creations, so why not take the plunge and start making your Christmas 2022 cards with us right now.

Both Cornelia and I hope you'll come and join the fun, and so does Rudolph as he has a lovely embossing folder to give away in his Random Raffle for this month!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts