Sunday, May 16, 2021

It's Reminder Time for Challenge #50.

 


It's reminder time here at Christmas Kickstart and I'm wondering where this month is going!

I'm delighted to be joined by the lovely Bonnie Klass from Stamping with Klass for this challenge.

Our theme for this challenge is:

Challenge #50 - Santa and Friends

We'd like to see Santa hanging with his crew for this one - a friend, Mrs Christmas, Rudolph, an elf or two; they're all welcome!

Here's another peek at Bonnie's adorable selfie card:


And here is my 'inspired by' card.


I think this is more a 'CASE' than an 'inspired by', but I just love Bonnie's 'selfie' image and decided to try and create one of my own using these cute, cute stamps from Stamping Bella. There was so much masking involved, but I did enjoy the process. I also picked up Bonnie's snowflakes and the white sentiment, which is from Mama Elephant (Merry Greetings). The lovely background stamp is from Hero Arts. 

For his Random Raffle for this special challenge Rudolph has bagged a sponsor! 


$10 of stamps shipped worldwide.

Many thanks to Lost Coast for sponsoring this challenge. If you're not familiar with this company, please go check them out as you are in for a treat.

Bonnie and I very much hope you'll come and join the fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Love your oddball christmas Jo. Awesome. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a fun take on my card, Jo! This looks like a fun bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts