Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Christmas Challenge #50 - Santa and Friends



Hi there, welcome to Christmas Kickstart Challenge #50! Yes, Challenge #50 - how did that happen?

I'm delighted to be joined by the lovely Bonnie Klass from Stamping with Klass for this challenge.


Let's find out a little more about Bonnie:

"Wow, I’m so excited to be a Guest Designer at Christmas Kickstart.  I love making Christmas cards. Any cards actually.  I’m happiest and sanest when I’m in the craft room!  My card making journey started in 2008 and since I retired, it’s been a big part of my life.  I have met so many wonderful people through this hobby, both in person and through my blog.  I treasure these relationships and the inspiration. As an added bonus, I have plenty of cards to send out.  When I’m not in the studio, I’m either with my family or have my nose stuck in a book.  So many fun things to do, so little time!"

I have to agree with Bonnie that the friendships that we make through this hobby are so valuable and good for the soul!

Our theme for this challenge is:

Challenge #50 - Santa and Friends

We'd like to see Santa hanging with his crew for this one - a friend, Mrs Christmas, Rudolph, an elf or two; they're all welcome!

Here's Bonnie's adorable selfie card:


You can find all the details of the ups and downs of how this card was made by visiting Bonnie's blog by clicking here!

And for my card Santa makes a visit to the South Pole to see his penguin buddies - don't they look pleased!



For his Random Raffle for this special challenge Rudolph has bagged a sponsor! 


$10 of stamps shipped worldwide.

Many thanks to Lost Coast for sponsoring this challenge. If you're not familiar with this company, please go check them out as you are in for a treat!

Hope you'll come and play along!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Happy 50th CKC. Fun theme. Always nice to see Santa hanging with his pals. Lovely cards from you and Elf Bonnie. I have an idea....... Thanks for having Lost Coast Designs as your sponsor for this special challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples to celebrate your 50th! I really must try harder this year, here we are in month five and I haven’t made any Christmas cards at all. Maybe this time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This penguin party looks like lots of fun, Jo! One of those guys looks like he danced so hard that he sat down! LOL! Thanks for inviting me to be your guest elf this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love Santa hanging with the penguins and taking selfies at the North Pole! Thanks for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, is this really the 50th challenge? I still think of Kickstart as being brand new! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts