Well, I don't know about you but for me this month seems to be speeding along like a sled whizzing down a mountain.
Did you see what I did there? A seamless segue from welcome to challenge theme! LOL.
Yes, welcome to Christmas Kickstart again. This month our theme is:
I wanted to add some embellishments, but just couldn't make it work no matter what I tried. In the end I just left it alone - sometimes you just gotta do that.
Jane and I would love to see a few more players in the gallery, so please read the rules and come join the fun! You have until Friday 30th April to play along.
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.