Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mid - Challenge Reminder...


Hi everyone, I hope that you are all keeping well and staying safe as Lockdown begins to ease in some countries. In some ways time seems to pass slowly during these strange socially distanced days, and yet I'm surprised that we've reached reminder time for this challenge so quickly!


Our elf for this challenge is the lovely Robyn from Waterlily Cards and to say that we've been having a blast with this theme would be putting it mildly!

Robyn has been a powerhouse of ideas and inspiration and I know you'll love her latest card!


Isn't it a beauty? If you'd like to see how Robyn created her card then please take a look on her blog where she has a tutorial with all the details.

And, as if that wasn't enough, Robyn has also made a second card (I know, fabulous elfing!) and I'm giving you a little sneak peek here...



Here's my card for the challenge; you can find the details by visiting my blog.


The challenge remains open for another couple of weeks so there's plenty of time to join Robyn and I and play along. Stay safe and keep crafting!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me know about your challenge :D and for the great inspiration :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration, and how fitting to have Tracey tag along this month!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts