Welcome to another fun challenge here at Christmas Kickstart and I hope that you are all hanging on in there during these times of Lockdown and Social Distancing. A big thank you to everyone who played along with Jane and I for Challenge #30, we'll be back with the challenge results within the next few days.
I'm delighted welcome a new elf for the month of May and it's another long term blogging buddy of mine: Robyn O from Queensland, Australia. I think I first got to know Robyn through the Hero Arts Flickr Group (plus the original incarnation of Card Chain Challenge), and I've always been a fan of her gorgeous cards.
"Hi from sunny Queensland, Australia where I live with hubby, son and 4 cats. I fell in love with rubber stamping 25 years ago and it just grew from one Happy Birthday stamp and a Colorbox ink pad, to a whole array of “stuff”.. wow how much has card making changed in that time... I am addicted. I share my time with my garden, crochet – I’d better stop there... I love most handcrafts!! ... and spending time with our family and two gorgeous granddaughters whom we miss seeing at the moment. Great to have a craft and enough supplies to last forever in these tough isolating times... Stay Safe and Happy cardmaking...Robyn."
Thanks, Robyn, it's great to have you here!
Our challenge is:
Challenge #31 - Wreathed in Christmas Smiles!
We'd like to see a Christmas wreath or wreaths on your card.
Aren't they stunning? Robyn has used a robin (love that) and one wreath 'points' up and one down - what a clever way to achieve two very different looks!
Rudolph has come up with a gorgeous Random Raffle prize for this challenge:
Just look at all those lovely Christmas sentiments. Nice one, Rudolph.
Robyn and I really hope you'll come and play along with this challenge!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence monthly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.