Hi there, and a very happy March to you all! Before we get started with the new challenge, I'd like to thank everyone who played along last month. You guys were so creative with the myriad different ways you chose to use red in your cards! It'll be a tricky process choosing the top picks and a winner again I can tell you.
I am delighted to welcome back my dear friends The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! As always we have our fabulous mascot, Edna, on board. The Sisterhood are a great bunch and I am so lucky to have these wonderfully caring, snarky ladies in my life. Thanks for being my elves, sistahs!
Our theme for this month is one that we hold dear over at the Sisterhood, yes, it's...
For this challenge we'd like to see some boozy, Christmas fun on your cards! Your card can feature your favourite Christmas tipple, the after-effects of a few too many sherries, a traditional cup of mulled wine, a cheeky cup of eggnog: the choice is yours!
Here's some inspiration from the sisters to get you in the mood, and as you can see the sistahs are sharing their drinking names with you!
Sister Jane AKA Molten Duchess
As always Rudolph is here with a Random Raffle prize and he has chosen a gorgeous and very appropriate set from Clearly Besotted, as used by Sister Jane in her card for this challenge.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence monthly on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I love the names you've given us all - and that you're giving the stamp set I used as a prize. It's a super set and I'm certain the winner will love it.
Har, har - super fun theme Jo & I love the sisterly inspiration!!
Hmmm, I was thinking this might be one to ponder but the inspiration from the sisters really helps open up the possibilities. Fun theme and makes ladies. Now, where's the alcohol inks. OK, forget the ink............... Hugz
LMAO at the names you gave us! Thanks Jo, for letting us get into the Christmas spirit(s) with you this month!
Wonderful theme Jo. And your sisters have done an awesome job on the samples.
Where is everyone??? Are they all tee-total bwahahahhaha. Let's have a party!!! My snowman thinks we should get slushed!!!! HUGZ
You nearly had me stumped with this one!!
Loving the inspiration and humour from your and all of your Sisters!
Hope all is OK with everyone.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment