Hi there, just a quick reminder that you still have time to play along with Samantha and myself here at Christmas Kickstart!
Our theme for this chilly month is designed to be a real Winter warmer as it's the colour RED! Yes, we'd like to see a Christmas card featuring something red.
I couldn't resist creating another card for this challenge and broke out a sweet Simon Says Stamp set called Meowy Christmas for a little festive, feline fun!
As always here at Christmas Kickstart, Rudolph has a Random Raffle in action and this month he is offering two lovely Sue Wilson dies to one randomly drawn winner.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence monthly on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
What a good idea to have a nice warming challenge! Thank you :)
Well it said I had time left but didn't let me post, will have to join in next time. Lovely cards every one!
Hi Jutta, I've linked your card. Not sure what happened there. Hugs, Jo x
Post a Comment