Thursday, January 2, 2020

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #26


Happy New Year! I hope that 2020 has started well for you all!

If you are looking for the current challenge you can find it here.

I'm just dropping in to announce the Top Picks and Winner for Challenge #26. This was pretty much an anything goes challenge and was our most popular so far with a head spinning sixty-three entries; thank you so much to everyone who entered.

This certainly was a tricky one to 'pick' as there was no theme and no super-supportive elf on hand to help! I did ask Rudolph for some assistance, but he said he had leaves to sweep and disappeared out onto the front drive.

Top Picks:

A beautiful wreath.

Just so much fun!

An adorable Christmas scene.

Congratulations to our winner and Star on the Tree:

A showstopper of a colour scheme and embossing to die for.

Congratulations to you all. Please grab your badges, ladies.



Before going to sweep leaves, Rudolph picked his Random Raffle winner:


Congratulations to Valerija in Slovenia

Image result for candy land my favorite things

Hi Valerija, well done and please could you contact me with you address so that I can mail your prize. You can reach me on dottypudding@aol.com

Once again, a big thank you to everyone who entered this challenge. Challenge #27 is already underway, so why not start building your card stash for Christmas 2020 by joining the fun right now!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my ho ho ho snowman as one of your favourites. Congrats to everyone else as well. Cornelia's card is so beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jo! You have chosen my own favorite from the gallery! Congratulations to all - and especially to Cornelia, who blew my mind with that gorgeous creation!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Cornelia (her card is a real stunner), all the top picks and winner! The cards were ALL soooooo beautiful - I don't know how you managed to pick only four out of sixty-three!! Thank you so much Jo, for the great honour of being chosen as one of the Top Picks...I am so glad you enjoyed it! Best wishes for the New Year to you and your family and thank you for such a wonderful challenge for the end of the year...I really loved this "Last Minute Madness! Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun challenge - thanks for having it, Jo!! Happy New Year to all and congrats to the winners! Wonderful cards everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Thank you so much. You made my day!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your challenge! Thanks for picking my card as the winner - you made me happy! Wonderful cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts