Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #22 - Jingle all the Way!


It's time for another fun challenge over here at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Thanks to everyone who played along in our previous challenge AND thank you to everyone who has signed up as a Follower of this little crafting caper - I am blown away by the fact that we've passed 100 in The Gorgeous Christmas Kickstarter Crew!

I'm delighted to welcome a new elf for this challenge - it's my lovely long-term blogging buddy Dawn from Dawn's World! Hello lovely lady, it's great to have you here!

"I was super excited when Jo asked me to be her Elf for this fortnight.  I’ve been a crafter all my life it seems.  For the past 10-11 years I’ve been cardmaking and loving every moment of it.   I live in Auckland, New Zealand with my long suffering husband of 41 years.  I have two delightful grandchildren, one here in Auckland and one overseas in Australia.  I’m loving joining Jo’s challenge and growing my stash of Christmas cards."

Our theme for this challenge is
Jingle All the Way!
We'd like to see bells on your card please.

Dawn's card
Just look at the 'shine' on the bells.

My card

Here's Rudolph with the Random Raffle Prize for this month.


He's got a two-fer of sweet Lawn Fawn stamp sets up for grabs!
Lawn Fawn Winter Otter Clear Stamps

Hope you can make time to play along in this fun challenge and don't forget to Jingle ALL the Way because no one likes a half-assed jingler!

Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday. 
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Oh fun cards!! Congrats on being the Guest Elf!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I've missed the last few challenges, but you & Dawn have inspired me to get my act together & make an entry! Please leave me out of the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo and Dawn

    Thanks for another lovely challenge and beautiful inspiration!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was hard!!! Roll on the next challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I happened to have about my person the perfect sentiment for this challenge. And new toys to play with too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I made my Jingle All the Way card and just linked it up! Thanks for inspiring, Jo! You and your guest's cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts