Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Let's Trim the Tree for Challenge #20


What an amazing selection of cards you guys created for Challenge #20 - It's a Gift! You totally rocked our socks for this one, so thank you to you all for sharing your talent here at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

Sherri and I had loads of fun watching the magic happen for this challenge. I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sherri for performing her elfin duties with style! It was lovely to have you working behind the scenes for this challenge, hun.


Our Top Picks are:

Jane 'stretched' her stamps by Christmasing-things-up on this cute feline image.

We love how she added the little window behind the chick!

Just look how Lindsey used careful masking to create a fun scene.

Such a sweet surprise for the gift, and just look at the twine detail on the sentiment strip!

Our winner and Star on the Tree for this challenge is

We both love how Sally made a shaker card for the challenge.

Congratulations to you all, hope you enjoy displaying your fabulous blog badges!


Finally, here's Rudolph...


Our Rudolph's Random Raffle winner for Challenge #20 is...


Congratulations, Linda. Please could your email me via the sidebar box thingy with your snail mail address and I'll connect you with your prize.

Challenge #21 is already up and running, so please drop by to meet our new elf and find out our new challenge theme.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my little gift-toting bear! He is in great company with the other choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wide variety among the picks this time - thank you for including me among them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo thanks so much for choosing my card, all the entries were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much --there were soooo many wonderful entries! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners - such fun cards! And wow - I didn't notice that I won the prize - thanks for alerting me Jo! Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts