Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #8 - Frosty and Friends!



Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
With a corncob pipe and a button nose
And two eyes made out of coal
Frosty the snowman is a fairytale they say
He was made of snow but the children
Know how he came to life one day...

It's time for Challenge #8 and (if you not already worked it out) 
our theme is all about SNOWMEN!

For this challenge we're welcoming back Guest Elf Gail from Crafty Nomad!


Gail will be keeping me company during Challenge #8 and Challenge #9, although I have no idea how she'll find time as she is my partner in crime over at The Card Chain Challenge in addition to her duties at Blank Page Muse* Rubber Dance Blog *Lost Coasters ReviewColourCraft and Lost Coast Portal To Creativity - Events and Challenge Blog. She is one busy crafting lady!
Here's Gail's card - I love how surprised this snowman looks: perhaps he only just discovered he's a snowman!

My offering features my all-time favourite snowman stamp: Snowy from Penny Black.


Once again we have a prize on offer, which will be randomly drawn by the lovely Rudolph.


Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday. 
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. An other fun challenge Jo, looking forward to playing along again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, fab theme and love your card. He looks all cosy in the fluffy scarf. Thanks for having me as a guest elf again this month and for helping me grow the christmas card stash. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love snowmen / snow people! Super cute cards! Hope to be back to join in! Great inspiration here, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun theme, Jo! And, my oh my....you are right about Gail being busy. Holey moley!! So fun to see the cute snowman makes you two created. Both of them are so fun and adorable. Love the sheen on Gail's and the fun googly eyes. The PB image you used, Jo, is just totally sweet and your coloring is fab.
    Can't wait to hunt for some neglected snowman in my collection and make an entry!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, as I love snowman themes, I'll have to rummage through my stamps to whip something up for this round. I know just the image to use, and Gail's hilarious snowman design inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge Jo and for the lovely inspiration from yourself and Gail.

    I think I would have run out of themes by now LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts