Saturday, April 13, 2019

Let's trim the Tree - Challenge #7


Hi there, I'm sorry I'm a little late with the trimmings - it's been another crazy week.

First off, I'll say a big thank you to my adorable guest elf, Sally, for all her inspiration and help.



I'm going to announce the Rudolph's Random Raffle winner next:

Congratulations to Birgit!

Please contact me via the link in the side bar to claim your prize.

There was plenty of head scratching over the winners for this challenge as you guys all did an amazing job!

Our top picks are:

What a gorgeous little Winter scene.

A majestic stag and a beautiful background.

We loved this sweet scene and lovely colour palette.

Our winner this week is:

A marvelous mandala, a gorgeous colour palette and beautiful embossing.



Well done, ladies! Please grab your badges.

Our current challenge is Frosty and Friends and it would be great if you would join myself and Guest Elf Gail to play along!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, all of the entries this time were gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo and Sally, thank you so much! So many pretty die cut creations for this past challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! So excited to see that Rudolph picked my name!! I just sent you an e-mail through your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so awesome! I do not believe I've read through something like that
    before. So great to find another person with genuine thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the web, someone with a bit
    of originality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good blog post. I absolutely appreciate this website.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts