Saturday, February 16, 2019

Let's Trim the Tree - Challenge #3

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry to be a little late trimming the tree this week, but I've been laid low with a heavy cold.

Before we get to our top picks and winner, I'd like to say a very big thank you to the lovely Janis for being my Guest Elf for this challenge. Her support, advice and general hand-holding (in addition to creating a gorgeous card) has really meant a lot to me. Thanks again, sweet lady.

The entries for this challenge were amazing!

Our Tops Picks (in no particular order) are:
We loved the lovely layers, embossed background and vertical sentiment strip.

Such a sweet CAS design, a gorgeous PB image and delightful colouring.

Janis loved the bright colours and caroling cat, and I loved the sweet scene that 
Jane created using a variety of stamp sets

Our winner this week is Jenny
Jenny blew us both away by creating this adorable festive portrait of her own cats! 

Congratulations to you all, please grab your blog badges.

Finally, it's time to announce the results of Rudolph's Random Raffle to discover who will be joining me as a Guest Elf for Challenge #6. 


Congratulations, Brenda, please could you email me using the form in the sidebar so we can make the arrangements.

Thanks again to everyone who entered this challenge. Challenge #4 is currently underway with a new theme and another fabulous, inspirational Guest Elf.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in this collection of furry gorgeousness - another bauble to hang on my virtual tree! Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all ladies..Jo thanks for like my card...the winner card is tooo sweeett...hope you feel better soon Jo my sweet friend..hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an honor to help out as Guest Elf this round, Jo. Thank you for inviting me and for making me feel so welcome!
    Congratulations to our Winner and Top Picks....and to the new Guest Elf! All the cards were just fabulous. I loved seeing all the creative ways everyone used kitties in their cards.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts