Julie lives in Staffordshire, England and has what sounds like every card maker's dream job as a designer of bespoke wedding stationery and a designer for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. She puts her heart and soul into everything she creates and each beautiful card has a heart hidden somewhere in the design.
Challenge #4 is Have a Heart
For this challenge we'd like to see a heart somewhere on your card - well it is Valentines week! The heart can be stamped, die cut, embossed or stenciled - it's all good! In addition, Julie has very kindly agreed to share a sketch for you to use as an optional extra.
Here's the beautiful card that Julie has created. She is one talented lady.
I bravely attempted the sketch, which is very unusual for me as I am ever-so slightly sketch-a-phobic. However, I'm so glad I did and while my card looks nowhere as professional as Julie's card, I enjoyed the process and will feel less daunted in trying sketches in the future.
Here's the link up, can't wait to see what you create for Challenge #4.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.