Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #91 - Reminder


Welcome back, Kickstarters, are you ready for more Christmas card creativity and inspiration?

This month we are in the company of the lovely Faith from Daffodil Cards. She's a total sweetheart and I'm loving getting to know her as the month progresses. 

 
Faith chose a colour theme for us to play with and I'm sure you'll all agree the colours are gorgeous. We'd really like to see our theme colours reflected in your cards, please. Exact matching of the shades and tones is not essential - I couldn't quite manage it myself, and faith and I are both happy to see black, white and neutrals come to the party. However, we've had a few entries that are beautifully made, but a little wide of the mark colour-wise, so please double-check our palette before entering.

Faith has made a second card for our challenge, and here it is:


I bet you'll all be singing that Chris Rea song in your heads for the rest of the day! Thanks, Faith, I love your cute card.

Here's the card Faith made for our challenge launch:


I really love how she played with our colour palette and decided that I'd break-out the same gnome set (a magazine freebie?) for my 'Inspired by' card. This is what I made:


I had so much fun creating this, and you can find all the details over on my blog. Don't forget to drop by over at Faith's blog too and leave her some love!

Rudolph's Random Raffle Prize for October is adorable:

 

Anyone correctly following the Challenge Guidelines will go into the draw for this sweet stamp set. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts