Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Reminder for Challenge #86

 


Hi guys, welcome to The Reminder for Challenge #86 where we're currently 

Playing with Plaid

with Gail from Crafty Nomad who very kindly jumped in to cover for Jen when she went down with Covid. You'll be glad to hear that Jen is now on the mend and recovering well. 



Here's what Gail created for our challenge... Isn't this just simply adorable? Do you love that bear, the tree and the fabulous drapes as much as I do? 


I decided to steal Gail's easel card format and her use of die cuts for my 'Inspired by...' card. 




You can read all about how I created my card over on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration, Gail!

Rudolph's Random Raffle Prize is a gorgeous two-fer this month...



Gail and I both hope you'll come and join the fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts