Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #81 - If it's Christmassy, Link it Up!

 


I can hardly believe it's that time of year again. All the elves have gone home and it's just Rudolph and me pottering around Kickstart HQ and doing those festive jobs that we all have to do. Marshmallow the cat is pretending to help, but mainly he's just looking cute.

This is our final challenge for 2023 and it's a traditional nice and easy, 
anything goes style challenge...

Challenge #81 - If it's Christmassy, Link it Up!

Just link up any Christmas cards that you want to. Yes, it really is as simple as that. If you're stuck for a theme why not look back through the past year of inspiration and fun here at Christmas Kickstart - our elfin muses have once again done us proud!

Here's what I've created for this challenge... I'm completely in love with this cute cat from Jane's Doodles


I printed out a few of these and made the cards with a variety of different cats. Great fun!

Rudolph is here with a fun Random Raffle Prize...


   


I hope you'll come and play in the final Christmas Kickstart Challenge of 2023!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. What a great theme and I LOVE your fun kitty vs. tree card! That is hilarious! i will be back to join in the fun, but please don't count me for the prize this month as I just won for November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your funny card! Very true with my cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cat Christmas card! I love his cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having a December challenge, Jo - I'm having to make a bunch more Christmas cards to reach the end of my mailing list! You'll probably see me again before the month is out! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas kitty card! So cute how you colored up the kitty! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please leave me out of the drawing as I'm just entering for fun. I've enjoyed seeing all your adorable, funny kitty Christmas cards, Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts