Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Reminder Post for Challenge #68


It's Reminder time for Challenge #68 and I'm totally stoked to have mascot Edna and The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers with me this month to play Trees, Trees, Trees!


Sisters Chris and Barbara join me for this post. Chris is in the process of moving house, but still made time to create this beautiful card for the challenge...

Isn't this a stunner? I love it.

And Sister Barb made this little beauty because she's as kind as she is talented.

Just look at all the lovely layers.

Here's my card. I teamed Uniko Stars with a blended sky, Tim Holtz trees and a Woodware sentiment, which appears to be discontinued. These sentiments are similar


Rudolph has a sweet Random Raffle prize for this challenge.


Please don't forget to check out the Challenge Guidelines before signing up.

Thanks again to the Sisters for being our elves this month. We all hope you'll come join the fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are all beautiful. I love Chris' glittery trees and Barb's wow box card and your beautiful scene is so calm and bright. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous cards Jo - each one is perfect! I've hopped over to Chris and Barb to comment. I love your Uniko star inspired card! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts