Happy New Year to you all!
I hope you all had a very happy Christmas and that you're back at your crafting tables and ready to go with another year of festive cardmaking.
I'm delighted to be joined by a very talented new elf to Kickstart 2022 - please welcome Cornelia from Stempel Spass! I'm a huge fan of Cornelia's cards and was delighted when she agreed to be our elfin muse for this month.
"My name is Cornelia – otherwise known as 'fun stamping', which translates into Stempel Spass – the name of my blog. I am originally from Germany, hence my blog name. For the last 25 years I have been living in New Jersey with my husband. We are empty nesters – both of our children flew out into the world, with one in England and the other one in college. I am working full time and like to spend my evenings creating cards. I have been totally hooked for many years. I mainly do CAS cards, but occasionally I like to experiment with other styles. Besides card making I enjoy photography, baking, cooking, hiking, biking, reading, classical and all sorts of ethnic music. In addition, I love to travel, although that had been impaired lately! I wish my days would be longer!"
Our theme for January is a fun one and I hope this gets your creative motors up and running! We're playing:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #58 - Rainbow Christmas
We'd love to see the colours of the Rainbow on your cards! And here's the card Cornelia made to inspire us...
Please, don't forget to read the Challenge Guidelines before linking your card. Rudolph get's so disappointed if he picks a Random Raffle winner and then can't award the prize because that person has entered too many other challenges alongside this one!
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.