Thursday, October 14, 2021

Reminder post for Challenge #55 - Make One for a Loved One

 


Hi there, are you playing along with our current challenge here at Christmas Kickstart?

We've got the lovely Lynne from Ruby-Dooby-Doo Crafts as our elfin inspiration this month and we're making a card for a loved one.

Here's the card that Lynne has made for her significant other, Greg. Isn't it gorgeous? 


For my 'Inspired by card...' I knew I wanted to steal Lynne's idea of featuring a cute dog in a hat and very nearly broke out the same MFT set as Lynne used. However, I spied this card made by Susan, who was one of our Top Picks for the September Challenge. I fell head over heals with Susan's card AND that image, and so this happened!


This adorable stamp is from Penny Black and is called Naughty or Nice? This card is for my parents and I love the little story it tells.

Rudolph has a great prize for his Random Raffle for this challenge:

 


Lynne and I really hope you'll come and play along for this one!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I'm very honoured and flattered that you liked my card so much that you bought the stamp and CASE'd my card! Love the way you did a larger card and had more white space around the image than I had. It looks great on the red card base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those cards are so very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played here in ages but I'm making an effort to get my cards made! I really slipped this year. I'm back on my blog on a trial basis to see how it goes. Thank you for the challenge - you inspired me to make Brian's card early for once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye Candy from your Elf and DT. Thank you for making it possible to share one's creations with others. Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts