Sunday, September 5, 2021

It's Time to Trim the Tree for Challenge # 53


 Hi everyone, it's time to Trim the Tree here at Christmas Kickstart.

Our challenge theme was a gorgeous picture inspiration and our lovely elf was Hilary from Fiddling About. 

  

Thanks so much for all your elfin help and inspiration, Hilary, it's been fun having you guest for this challenge!




Our Top Picks for this challenge are as follows:

Just look at all the lovely detail on Linda's card.

A beautiful bauble garland.

Oh my, how cute is that little face?


A beautiful card using the colours from the picture.

Topping the Tree for this challenge is:
Just look at all the references to the inspiration picture 
that Coni has included in her card.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, your cards really blew us away!

Finally, here's Rudolph to announce the winner of his Random Raffle.


 
It's you #37 - Åsa J

Congratulations, Åsa! Please could you email me at dottypudding (at) aol.com with your postal address so that I can connect with with your prize.

Once again, many thanks to Hilary for being our elf. 
We start a brand new challenge tomorrow... I wonder who our elf will be???

6 comments:

  1. I'm so honored you chose my card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to my friend Coni who blew me away with her darling card - in fact, I see many of my favorites chosen here!
    Thanks so much, Hilary, and Jo for la la liking my Llama!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - thanks Jo & Hilary for choosing my card as a Top Pick! Congrats to the other TPs too!! I figured Coni would get the Top of the Tree with her amazingly detailed card - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much and congrats to all! I am feeling very festive reviewing all these cards... back to making more Christmas cards. One can never have enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts