Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
As February is a short month I thought I'd bring forward the reminder post for Challenge #47 - Slimline Cards.
Our lovely elf for this challenge is Arlene M. from A Bit of This and That!
Here's a reminder of what Arlene created to inspire us:
Remember, you can see all the details about how Arlene made her card by visiting her blog.
I decided to take my inspiration from Arlene's card by trying a landscape format:
I just can't leave these Stamping Bella Reindeer alone!
Don't forget that Rudolph has a lovely Random Raffle Prize for this month.
Arlene and I both hope you'll come and join the fun with this new challenge, which is so on trend right now.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.