Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #44 - Peace on Earth


Hello and welcome to the penultimate challenge of 2020.

I'm delighted to be joined by the one and only Shirley Bee for this challenge. Shirley will be a very familiar face to many of you out there in Blogland as she is a regular contributor to Craft Stamper Magazine and designs her own range of stamps called The Bees Knees


"Hello, I’m Shirley and I’m so happy to be Jo's elf for this Christmas Kickstart Challenge! I'm living in happy retirement with hubby and our mad whippet, Toffee. I’ve been stamping for over 20 years, and it’s never lost its shine (well, some of my years-old embossing powder has, but that's another story!). My go-to product is Distress Ink, as you’ll see from my card. I design The Bee’s Knees stamps for STAMPLORATIONS, and I have a little giveaway on my blog. If you’re anything like me, you won’t have finished making Christmas cards, so why not make one more card and join in the fun with this challenge?"

Our theme is one that seems especially apt as this strange and difficult year draws to a close:

Challenge #44 - Peace on Earth

We'd like you to create something inspired by this phrase or using this phrase as a sentiment.

Here's what Shirley made for this theme:


If you love her fabulous Poinsettia images why not head on over to her blog and check out that giveaway.

Here's one of the cards I made for this challenge. 


You can find all the details by visiting my blog.

Rudolph is here with another lovely Random Raffle prize, and for this challenge he's chosen an angel die from Sizzix.



Both Shirley and I hope that you'll come and play along with this challenge.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty backgrounds on both the cards. Love the poinsettia image on Shirley's card and the seree feel of your Peace card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration and a wonderful theme Jo and Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan at everything Shirley creates! The backgrounds on both cards are just fabulous. Congrats to her on her guest spot and I will be back soon to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Shirley!! I may have to play a few times! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great theme for Christmas and wonderful inspiration cards. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got here too late to create a challenge card this time, with just a few hours left to get a card posted! But I hope to participate in the next challenge! Lovely cards for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts