Hi there, card makers, welcome to the latest challenge here at Christmas Kickstart. There are only a few weeks left until Christmas so it's a great time to get those Christmas and Holiday cards made if you've not already started!
There's a new elf in dah house and I'm delighted to welcome Liz McGuire from Buttons for Brains!
"Hi everyone, I'm so excited to be a guest elf. It has kick started my Christmas cardmaking! So, here's a little bit bout me. I have been designing and making cards for nearly 20 years now and been blogging about it for 12 of those years over at Buttons For Brains. Along with my cardmaking I like to try my hand at art journaling, memory keeping and mixed media. And, there is my new obsession - planners and stationery. There's just not enough hours in the day!"
I'm a huge fan of Liz's fabulous cards and was thrilled when she agreed to create something for this challenge. Our theme for the next two weeks is:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #43 -
'Twas the Night Before Christmas!
We're looking for anything that might happen on Christmas Eve or anything in the poem that inspires you.
Here's what Liz made - isn't her card adorable?
Here's what I made - I couldn't resist a little festive humour.
Here's Rudolph, and he's bagged a rather gorgeous die cut as the prize for his Random Raffle for this challenge
Liz and I hope you'll feel inspired and come and play along.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.