Hi, welcome to Christmas Kickstart. There's double the fun on offer for this challenge as we join forces with Let's Squash It! That's right, because there's only one thing better than ONE Embossing Folder challenge: TWO embossing folder challenges!
The lovely Gail is our elf for this challenge and it just so happens that we've recently partnered up to start a new challenge blog called Let's Squash It! where we celebrate the embossing folder in all it's craftin' glory! If you're not familiar with our new venture you can take a look here.
Our theme for Challenge #42 is:
Use a Christmas Embossing Folder and a Stamp
Here's what Gail made:
You can read all about her fun card here.
And here's what I made:
You can read all about how I made my card here.
This challenge will run here until Monday 23rd November, but will continue until the end of the month over at Let's Squash It! There will be winners and prizes on both blogs, so please sign up to the linky on both blogs to double your chances of winning! The rules are slightly different on each blog so please don't forget to check them before you sign up.
As always we have the wonderful Rudolph with a Random Raffle prize and I think you'll love what he has on offer for this challenge:
Hope you'll come and join the fun by linking below and at Let's Squash It!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines for Christmas Kickstart:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.