Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #40 - Pink Christmas


We've reached quite a milestone here at Christmas Kickstart: Challenge #40. I can't believe this little blog has reached forty challenges. Thank you so much to everyone who plays along and makes it so much fun.

It's time to say 'hi' to our new elf, so let's welcome a very talented cardmaker and cross-stitcher: Pops Moffat! 

"I am a stay at home mum, who started crafting to make a card for my daughter Shaleise, everyone of her friends had a card with their name on, so this is why I started crafting, I am happy to be joining Jo on this challenge."

Pop's is just recovering from a nasty chestion infection, so I'm sure you'll all join me in sending her some healing vibes and gentle hugs! Get well soon, sweetie.

Pop's and I decided to offer a picture challenge for our theme and would like you to use either or both photographs for your inspiration for:

Challenge #40 - Pink Christmas



Here's what Pop's made - told you she's talented!


And here's my card for the challenge:


I had way too much fun with this theme and you can see what else I made by heading here

We're all about PINK firstly, because we love it, but also because it's Breast Cancer Awareness month. Check those boobies, ladies, it's important.

Rudolph is In Dah House with another lovely Random Raffle prize:


Cute, huh?

Pops and I had loads of fun with this theme and we both hope you'll come and play along!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration! I'm all for creating pink Christmas cards in October, so I'll definitely be playing along this time (finally).
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards ladies. I feel very inspired by the pink. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Christmas?! How fun, looking forward to play along. Thanks for sharing the sweet inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo - I love pink for Christmas - can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous ladies. A fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies

    Fabby inspiration.

    A great challenge and lovely to see you "Elfing" here Pops! I hope you are feeling lots better now!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to join in the "pink" for Breast cancer awareness month...being a survivor myself - it's a great reminder to us all me included to keep checking those boobs.. hugs Jo, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your little cats Jo! How cute are they in their winter woollies against that fabulous pink snowy sky?! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for having me for this challenge, it has been lovely visiting you all, my very last week of card making, big hugs to you all, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts