"Hey everyone – I’m Linda W. (aka ScrappinBari) who blogs at Scrappin’, Stampin’ & Singin’. I started out scrapbooking but found my way into serious card making in about 2007 after taking some classes at a local craft store. Now my friends think my home looks like a craft store, given the volume of my stash!! I’ve lived in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA for nearly 24 years. Hero Arts continues to be my favorite stamp company and I was honored to be a Hero Hostess in 2011. I love making Christmas cards all year round and thank Jo for hosting this challenge plus inviting me to be an elf!!"
So, our challenge for the night fortnight is:
Challenge #38 - White on White!
We'd love to see your white cards, please! Linda and I had a little discussion about this and decided that we're up for totally white cards, cards with a neutral addition, a 'pop' of colour and/or a little silver or gold.
If you take a look at Linda's gorgeous creation you can see what we mean...over on Linda's blog, so please go take a look and leave her some love!
Here's what I made:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.