Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #36 - Christmas Birds


Hi there, welcome to another Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Thanks to all of you who played along  with Challenge #35 - your entries are all just stunning!

It's new challenge time and we have a new elf: meet Marcia from Marcia's Stampin' Pad! 
Marcia is one of my newer stamping friends, who I've met through Christmas Kickstart. I'm a big fan of her cards and knew I wanted to invite her to don the elf hat and inspire us with her work.


"Hi there, my name is Marcia and I've been stamping for over 20 years now.  I am a total Christmas girl, so when Jo asked me to be a guest elf, I was delighted to say "YES"!  My style is mostly CAS, but I honestly don't think there's a style or stamp that I don't love!   Hope you'll join Jo and I and get those Christmas cards started...it will be here before we know it!"

It's great to have you here, Marcia, love your gorgeous card for our theme and your beautiful smile!

Challenge #36 - Christmas Birds

Yes, we're all about our feathered friends for the next fortnight. Cardinal birds, robins, owls, penguins, doves and even the odd flamingo or two - they're good for this challenge!


You can find all the details for Marcia's beautiful card right here at her blog.

Here's my card - rather a different style for me, but I enjoyed stretching myself a little.


Rudolph is here again with another Random Raffle prize. This time he's chosen a die and sentiment combo - great choice Rudolph!




Please take a moment to read through the challenge guidelines as we're having a few entries that exceed the rules on the number of additional challenges that can be entered alongside Christmas Kickstart.

Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
  • Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.

Good luck with the challenge, Marcia and I can't wait to see what you guys create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Fun challenge, Jo and congrats to elf, Marcia!! Can't wait to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new theme. Hi Marcia. Love the mint and white and a lovely stamp. Your die cut card rocks Jo!!! Love that unusual design. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet welcome Jo and I love, LOVE your die cut card...soooooo pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great challenge and fabby inspiration ladies.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts