Greeting friends, I hope that you are keeping well and that you are coping during these difficult times. I'm finding crafting and blogging to be a huge comfort and want to thank everyone for keeping the fun going, for playing along and for sending much needed love and friendship around the world.
It's new month and a new theme:
Challenge #30 - Winter Wonderland (Create a Scene)
I'm thrilled to welcome long-term blogging buddy Jane from Purplejet Loves Crafts as our elf this challenge!
"Hi, I'm a craft loving retired primary school teacher and a bit hooked on all things purple. My current passions are taking photos, scrapbooking and cardmaking interspersed with crochet and knitting, although over the years I've given most crafts a try."
I'm a huge fan of Jane's cards and have been following her blog for quite a while now. I fairly swooned when this adorable creation downloaded on my PC.
Here's my take on the theme:
Rudolph is here to share his prize for this month's Random Raffle: it's a sweet stack of presents by PaperArtsy JOFY!
Jane and I really hope you'll play along with this challenge and can't wait to see your Winter Wonderland scenes!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence monthly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.