The previous fortnight seems to have flown by and it's starting to feel like a down hill toboggan race to Christmas and the Holiday Season!
Thanks to everyone for playing along in the Jingle All The Way Challenge, Dawn and I will be back very soon to Trim the Tree.
We have a new challenge and another fabulous elf on board - it's the lovely Rebecca from Mellymoo Papercrafting!
"HELLO, my name is Rebecca Hoy, I'm based in Lancashire and I’ve been crafting since I was a child, but got into card making around 15 years ago and I started writing my blog, in 2011."
Rebecca is my go-to Stampin' Up! person as well as a long term blogging buddy. Welcome to The Christmas Kickstart, Rebecca, it's great to have you here to join the fun!
So, what challenge do we have on offer for the next two weeks? It's...
Challenge #23 - SNOW!
Whether it's snowflakes, snow balls, snowmen, a light sprinkling or a raging blizzard, we'd love to see your cards featuring the stuff we either love or hate!
Here's Rebecca's gorgeous, CAS card for this challenge...
Rudolph is here again and this time he's got a lovely, big bear on offer as his Random Raffle prize.
He's a whopper of a stamp measuring 9cm tall.
Hope you can come and play along for this challenge - Rebecca and I can't wait to see your snowy creations!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.