Welcome to Challenge #17 - doesn't time fly when you're having fun!
We've got a new theme and a new elf. Please welcome Cat Craig from Catluvspaper!
I think I got to know Cat through The Card Chain Challenge and I've long been an admirer of her beautiful, CAS cardmaking style. Let's meet her:
"Hi! I am Cat Craig. I was delighted and honored when Jo asked me to be a Guest Elf for her fabulous Christmas Card Challenge.
I was never much of a crafter until a dear friend introduced me to scrapbooking in 2006. A few years after that another friend introduced me to card making I was hooked and eventually started my blog Cat Luvs Paper.
I love all kinds of techniques and card styles. My favorite technique is coloring, whether it is markers, pencils, or paints. Whenever my mojo wanes, I look to a card challenge to rev it up again."
Thanks for being here, Cat, it's great to have you as our guest elf for this challenge.
Our theme for Challenge #17 is
Dachshund Through the Snow.
Hope you'll forgive the punny title! For this challenge it's all about Christmassy canine companions, so break out any doggie stamp of your choosing and come join the fun.
I just LOVE Cat's card, and the placement of the wreath is genius!
Here's my offering for the challenge. I fell truly, madly and deeply in stamp love when I spotted this little pug from Art Specially. If you follow this link you'll need to scroll down the page until you see The Stamping Cottage - they appear to be the retailers for these stamps.
You can see my other cards for this challenge over on my blog.
Rudolph's here again with another lovely Random Raffle prize. This stamp set is just gorgeous and the packaging doesn't do it justice.
Cat and I can't wait to see your festive furball creations, so please read the rules and come play along!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.