Hi card fans, welcome to another new challenge at The Christmas Kickstart.
I'd just like to thank everyone who play along with follows this blog: I'm overwhelmed by the response to this little challenge. The cards for our Mooves on Hooves Challenge was brilliant and myself, Brenda and Gail were delighted with how many of you linked-up and joined the fun!
Challenge #7 should be another fun challenge as it's
Who doesn't love a die-cut? They always give such a professional finish to any card and there are sooooo many to choose from!
Our Guest Elf for this challenge is the very lovely Sally S. from Created by Sally.
Sally will be familiar to many of you who are regular players here at The Christmas Kickstart as she was the winner of our very first challenge with this adorable card. Sally is a former Hero Arts Hostess and a longtime blogging buddy of mine.
Here's a little info about our newest elf:
"Hi, I'm Sally and I live in Dorset near the beautiful coastal town of Lime Regis with my husband, we retired here 3 years ago, my two grown up children Francesca and Tristan have long since flown the nest. I have been crafting most of my life and enjoy sewing, lino cutting and photography. A friend introduced me to cardmaking over 12 years ago and I have never looked back, its such a relaxing hobby. The crafting community is such a friendly place and I love visiting peoples blogs, studying their Instagram pages and entering challenges."
As you can see Sally has a beautiful style and has created a gorgeous card for this challenge making use of a variety of snowflake die-cut shapes. Thanks Sally, this is so pretty.
My card is one I'm quite pleased with as it was quick and simple to make and looks rather cute!
There's another Rudolph's Random Raffle for this challenge and the prize is this sweet Christmas die-cut set from Fuzzy Lemon:
Hope you can join us for our die-cut challenge!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
Please put your NAME in the CAPTION box of the Linky. Thanks.