It's a little quiet here in Kickstart Central as all our elves are home with their loved ones, and it's just Rudolph and me waiting for Santa!
Yes, it's the final challenge for 2021 and what a year it's been in oh, so many different ways. Thankyou to everyone who has dropped by and/or played along during this time, you make this so much fun and I'm very grateful for all your visits and comments.
The challenge theme for December is:
Challenge #57 - If It's Christmassy, Link It Up!
This is pretty much an Anything Goes Challenge, but if you need a little inspiration then why not look back at the work of the wonderfully inspirational elves who've guested here at Christmas Kickstart during the past year.
A big thank you to everyone who inspired us during 2021.
Thankyou so much, ladies, it's been a real pleasure getting to know you all and seeing your gorgeous card designs. What brilliant company you've all been.
As I said, I'm on a solo run for December as I think the festive season is busy enough without having to be on Elf Duty. So, here's what I've made for this final challenge of 2021:
I do love me an inky background and red stamping! You can see all the details of these makes over on my blog.
Rudolph is here with his final Random Raffle of 2021, and he's done us proud again with this lovely prize from Sizzix!
Please remember to read the challenge rules so you can go into the hat for this random prize draw.
I can't wait to see what you create for our final challenge of 2021.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email.
- Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
- I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this.
- New Challenges will commence on the first Tuesday of each new month.
- Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
- Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
- Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.