Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #26 - Last Minute Madness!


Hi everyone, it's a little quiet here - just myself and Rudolph today. We're doing a little tidying, wrapping a few last gifts and pottering about the place.

This will be the final Christmas Kickstart Challenge before the big event, so I'd like to take a moment to say a huge thank you to everyone who has played along and joined the fun during the last twelve months. You guys have been truly amazing for keeping me company and I hope that you had a big stash of Christmas cards all ready and waiting to dip into like I did!

Thanks also to all the wonderful ladies who've been eleves this year (You can see the full alumnae here). I've loved chatting and creating with you all. Special thanks must go to Janis for coming on board as my very first elf and for all her kindness, ideas, and support; to the members of The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for their continued encouragement and support, and finally to Gail for wearing the elf hat sooooo many times, securing sponsors and for pushing me to keep going and plan ahead into 2020.

Finally, thanks to our very kind sponsors for 2019. Your generosity and support is very much appreciated and meant that some very special prizes were on offer during the year.

Generous sponsors for Challenge #21Generous sponsor of Challenge #25
Generous sponsors for Challenge #15Generous sponsors for Challenge #6


This is the final pre-Christmas 2019 challenge and the theme is Anything Goes, or as we're calling it:

Challenge #26 - Last Minute Madness: 
If it's Christmassy, link it up!

Any last minute makes, cards you forgot to blog or Christmas 2020 early-bird creations, just add them to the linky!


Here's one I made earlier today. You can find the details about this cute little Santa and his wobbly belly here.

Rudolph has a sweet prize for his final Random Raffle of the year....



Image result for candy land my favorite things
             


We both hope you'll play along for the chance of winning some pretty papers and a cute snow flurry stencil.

I'll be back in a few days with the results of Challenge #25.


Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • Like and/or follow this blog either via Blogger or Bloglovin, or Email. 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to the Linky tool
  • Please mention and link back to this post/blog to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • I'd appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but I understand that we all love challenges and the additional traffic they bring, so please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 8 CHALLENGES including this. 
  • New Challenges will commence fortnightly on a Tuesday
  • Please enter a max of 3 cards per challenge.
  • Preferably no back linking to older projects, please.
  • Please remember to reference a fellow crafter's creations if your card has been inspired by their work.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, really enjoyed playing along with the challenges and having plenty of cards to put in my Christmas card Box was definitely a plus. Looking forward to playing along again next year. Hugs
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for starting this new challenge, letting me be an elf, and not chastising me when I ran out of time to play along! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great year of challenges, Jo! I intended to enter the last challenge, but it didn't happen. Now with "anything goes" I can use that theme to enter the final challenge! Merry Christmas & I can't wait to see what you have for us next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, just had to join in. Great challenge. Have a great christmas. Big hygs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge! Despite how prepared I was for the holidays, there are always last-minute cards required! This was a quick one! Happy New Year, Jo! Looking forward to more Kickstarts in 2020!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts